Naish Bar 2019/20 Base Control System 24m
Naish 24 Meter Base Bar (vereinfachte Version im Vergleich zur Torque Bar, ohne Zwivel) tauglich für alle aktuellen und früheren 4-Leiner Modelle
Helix, Cult, Park, Bolt, Dash, Ride, Pivot, Slash uvm.
Who is it for?
Kiteboarders who prefer below the bar depower.
What’s it do?
Offer great handling of your kite with the convenience of below the bar depower.
Why is it unique?
A below the bar swivel makes it extremely easy to untwist lines.
Refined cleat pattern for smoother action on the trim line.
Featuring the most advanced quick release trim loop mechanism to date, this function-rich design offers extremely easy release and reload and a below-the-bar swivel for effortless untangling of lines. Whether freeride, freestyle or wave riding, the Torque BTB keeps you secure for a seamless riding experience.
- Patented Naish Push-away Quick Release Mechanism = Fiberglass-reinforced polymer with stainless steel core & a below-the-bar ball bearing swivel
- Impact Resistant Construction (top of torque loop mechanism) = Increased longevity
- Pre-stretched TLS 500 Flying Lines = Stiffer front flying lines + even stretch in front & back lines over time
- Torque Loop = Efficient & effortless ball bearing swivel + easiest reloading quick release on the market
- Bar End Technology - Adjustable Bar Width: 18”–20” (45–51 cm)
- Double Density EVA Grip with Memory Core = Comfortable & controlled non-slip grip
- Replaceable Nylatron Insert = Increased longevity of trimline
- Stainless Steel Low-V Line Organizer = Easy release & reload
- Cored, Stiff Trim Line = Tangle-free design
- Heavy-duty Short Kite Leash with Quick Release = Maximum functionality and convenience